The upcoming Profitable Week brings a small change to the contest rules - an entry fee of US$1. This dab of money is a token charge for an opportunity to win the main prize – at least US$250 to your real account. ForexCup team decided to introduce this fee to decrease the number of people who register and do not participate in the competi [...]
Forex Manila Philippines
Forex in Philippines: why should you try FX trading?
- It’s easy to start – there are lots of brokers’ offers and hundreds of advantages for Forex newbies;
- It’s easy to get a start-up capital: you can train in different contests, get prizes and bonuses and then turn to real trading;
- The market is alive: lots of changes, which are interesting to follow, appear every single moment and put some impact on your profits and losses, on your trading strategy, on the market as a whole;
- Trade in your personal style. There is a lot of information available about the foreign exchange market, trading instruments, strategies, EAs, etc. Also you can read traders’ real life stories, get inspired by their experience;
- Forex is a great way of developing your mind, your way of thinking and even your personality.
Here in Philippines the Forex market is getting bigger day by day, attracting more and more people. What do you want to get? How far are you devoted to trading? Which broker are you going to choose? All these questions are similarly important. And Manila FX web-site is a useful way of finding answers.
Published on Oct 16, 2014
Published on Oct 6, 2014
Are you ready for 4 weeks of active competitive trading? Welcome to the FX Market Masters October 2014! It is a long-term Forex contest that requires your time, diligence, and ability to operate in long timeframes to achieve great results. The prize pool meets the challenge: the guaranteed prize fund of US$1,500, the bonus fund of US$3,000, and [...]
Published on Oct 3, 2014
FX Insight is the smallest ForexCup contest with US$30 prize for the leader. Why is this mini-competition so popular? Let's mention main FX Insight advantages: Real profit – the prize is added to your live FXOpen account. No losses – there is no entry fee and you don’t risk anything! Minimal requirements [...]
Published on Sep 19, 2014
FXInsight contestants have new opportunity to earn money on their intuition. The main rule is still the same: you are to predict the closing price for a currency pair on the specified date. This “FXInsight” round’s currency pair is GBP/USD. Guess the precise closing price on September 27, 2014. Note that your bids are accepted [...]
Published on Sep 15, 2014
ForexCup team welcomes participants' feedback on the competitions and uses reviews to improve the contest terms. Now it introduces a few changes in “Scalping Virtuoso” contest to make it a better experience for every contestant. What changed? Now you compete just for 5 prizes, which means you have to try harder and scalp mo [...]
Published on Sep 8, 2014
Profitable Week is one of the most popular ForexCup competition. It has no entry fees and US$1,600 prize and bonus budget. Thousands of traders have already participated in this amaizing competition, some of which have become regular contestants while others upgraded their demo accounts to real ones to profit from trading on a daily basis. Pa [...]
It’s necessary to mention that Forex is associated with high risks. And Forex in Manila (Philippines) is not an exception. You should understand that first of all you have to work out your own feeling and analyze all the information presented there. Be ready to join a great world of FX trading – and be sure, you will find it amazing.